Demolition Contractors in Salisbury
At Weaver Demolition, we are Salisbury’s trusted partner for top-tier demolition services. Our dedication to delivering exceptional service has been our hallmark since our inception in 1968. As proud members of the National Federation of Demolition Contractors (NFDC), we bring local wisdom and expertise to every project we undertake in this historic and vibrant city.
Our demolition and clearance services
Discover a comprehensive suite of demolition and clearance services thoughtfully tailored to meet Salisbury’s unique demands. From precision dismantling of structures to land remediation and expert processing of aggregates, we are Salisbury’s foremost local demolition company, fully equipped to address any problem that comes our way.
- Demolition – Our skilled team employs various methods to safely and efficiently dismantle structures of all sizes and shapes, always considering cost-effectiveness and the environment.
- Land remediation – We begin each project by deploying experts to assess your site, manage potential risks and ensure the safe handling of materials, preparing them for your project’s specific needs.
- Strip out & internal demolition – You might want to repurpose a building or salvage important assets before the demolition begins. If this is what you’re searching for, we can assist in managing this process so that you maximise value.
- Temporary works – You can be sure that we will come equipped with temporary designs that help your project run smoothly. We’ll prioritise safety for each person involved in the project.
- Asbestos removal & site decontamination – Our team has a wealth of experience in dealing with asbestos. With training and CCPS accreditation, they will be able to treat and remove asbestos if needed.
- Crushing & screening aggregates – We ensure to recycle as many materials as we can, converting them into components you can use. This means you’ll always get the best value out of your demolition process.
Expert practices that focus on cost and eco-efficiency
We always want to make sure that you come out of the process with the best possible outcome. This means that once a demolition is done we aim to recycle over 95% of the materials. This not only makes things more cost-effective for you, but it also is kinder to the environment, lowering your carbon footprint.
Weaver Demolition stands out in Salisbury by using the latest demolition equipment to execute projects efficiently, keeping costs down and ensuring our clients in places like Wilton, Amesbury and Downton are always satisfied.
Why select Weaver Demolition?
Local demolition for Wiltshire
We have over 5 decades of experience working in many different sectors including commercial, industrial and more. Weaver Demolition was established back in 1968 so we have a proven track record of excellence.
We also have the industry accreditation to back up our services. Holding both CCDO and NFDC accreditations, we know how to do things by the book.
Our services extend far beyond building demolition. We also offer an extensive list of other services including dismantling, waste management, crushing and screening aggregates.
Local to Salisbury
As a company based near Salisbury, we understand what’s important to the wider community. This means we are able to make the right choices and give tailored advice no matter your development project.
In the modern day, being environmentally responsible is important. This is why we are committed to minimising our environmental impact as much as possible.
Extensive national & local portfolio
We have an extensive portfolio that gives a glimpse into our storied work history. We have worked with a range of different clients, from local councils to NHS trusts, architects, consultants and more.
We also adhere to ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001 standards, meaning we understand the importance of environmental responsibility, high quality services and safety above all else.
Building demolition in Salisbury and beyond!
We put in a lot of effort to offer top-notch service across various places in Wiltshire. We use the latest demolition equipment to complete our projects efficiently and cost-effectively, ensuring our clients in towns like Swindon, Salisbury and Devizes are always satisfied. Additionally, we actively reduce our impact on the environment by finding recyclable materials and choosing the right places to recycle them in locations across Wiltshire.
We have experience in a range of sectors, including:
Our portfolio is packed with real examples of how we have assisted in the development projects of many different sectors. No matter how big or small your project is, we have the skills and expertise to get the job done right.
Speak to your Salisbury demolition experts today
Weaver Demolition is here to provide you with safe, professional and efficient services that encompass every facet of your project in Salisbury. Reach out to our team, and we will seamlessly guide you through the entire process.