Demolition Contractors in Dorset
Experience professional and experienced demolition for your development project in Dorset. As local members of the National Federation of Demolition Contractors (NFDC), we have a long history of demolition projects. Our expertise ranges across multiple sectors and we are used to assessing projects to find the perfect process.
Our comprehensive demolition services in Dorset
- Demolition – We have several different processes to safely demolish structures. The methods we use are tailored to the size, form and specifics of the job in question.
- Land remediation – Our experienced team can assess your site for any risks, remediate it and handle all materials safely, ensuring it’s ready for your proposed development.
- Strip Out & Internal Demolition – Let’s say you want to repurpose an existing building. If this is the case, we are experts at repurposing or recovering assets.
- Temporary works – We’ll create temporary works for your project to make sure that everything is safe and efficient for everyone working.
- Asbestos removal & site decontamination – Our team has CCPS authorisation and Asbestos Awareness training, allowing them to safely deal with asbestos in your site.
- Crushing & screening aggregates – We can recycle waste from your Dorset project and convert it into usable building materials.
Environmentally-friendly and cost-efficient demolition services
What makes Weaver Demolition different? Our central mission is to always provide excellent service. We utilise the latest demolition equipment to complete all projects cost-effectively to our clients’ satisfaction. Our commitment to identifying and recycling reclaimable materials minimises the environmental impact and provides our clients maximum value.
After dismantling or demolishing a building, we recycle over 95% of all demolition materials generated. We always provide an accurate forecast for recyclable materials and waste for each project.
Why Choose Weaver Demolition in Dorset?
Five decades of excellence
With over 50 years of demolition experience since 1968, Weaver Demolition brings five decades of expertise to your project.
CCDO & NFDC accreditation
We hold CCDO (Certificate of Competence of Demolition) and are recognised by the National Federation of Demolition Contractors, meaning we have the accreditation to back up our services.
You’ll be able to select from a range of services. Weaver Demolition is your solution for all demolition and development site needs.
As a company based near Dorset, we have a deep understanding of the local community, can promptly organize site assessments, and are always nearby if you need assistance.
We continually monitor and improve our environmental performance, with a strong commitment to reducing our environmental impact.
Working local & national
We have worked with a wide range of organisations, from local councils and NHS Trusts to architects, consultants and private individuals.
Weaver Demolition is certified to ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO45001 standards, ensuring the highest levels of quality, environmental responsibility and health and safety in our business operations.
Demolition services in Dorset & beyond
No matter where you’re located in the region, we provide a quick response along with a wealth of local knowledge about buildings, materials, and services for your demolition and new development needs. From Weymouth and Poole to Bournemouth and Christchurch, Weaver Demolition is your trusted partner throughout Dorset and the surrounding areas.
We handle a wide range of projects in various sectors, including:
Whether your project is big or small, we focus on attention to detail and tailor our services to your goals. With experience in public and private sectors, we have a wealth of expertise spanning countless high-level demolition projects across the local area. Take a look at our portfolio…
Speak to your local building demolition experts in Dorset
Weaver Demolition is your choice for safe, professional and easy services that make the demolition process simple. All you need to do is contact our team and we’ll get started with the process.